Wednesday, February 24, 2010

First Biggest Loser Weigh-In

So, a week has passed and last night I had my first official "weigh-in" with the Biggest Loser game. This week, I faltered just a little. I ate dinner out with my kids Sunday evening and ate some stuff that I shouldn't have - but I didn't let it bring me down. I enjoyed the food, and just prepared myself for what the scale would say.

My exercise schedule this week was:

Tuesday: Started Biggest Loser program
Wednesday: Jillian Michaels 30 day shred DVD
Thursday: Biggest Loser work-out
Friday: No work out (should have, but didn't)
Saturday: Biggest Loser work-out
Sunday: No work-out
Monday: No work-out - that was planned..LOL
Tuesday: Biggest Loser challenge and weigh-in

My previous weight was: 245lbs

My weight last night was......drumroll please...... 242lbs!!!

That's a difference of 3lbs!! I'm very proud of myself - despite the lack of work-outs, I still managed to pull a good number. I'm really happy with that.

This next week, I'm increasing the intensity of my work-outs - so I'm hoping to continue pulling pretty good numbers. I'm doing really well with my food intake - staying within my calorie/fat targets.

Till next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!