Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Day 45: Three-Quarters of the Way!!

I can't believe that I only have 15 days left of the challenge. That's not long - really want to step it up a notch for the last leg.

I was much better today, regarding my eating. I had a Healthy Choice meal for lunch, and a small serving of hamburger casserole for dinner. Got to get my snacks and water back in order. Days that I come into the office are hard for me. I just keep myself busy - so I really, truly don't think about eating. We're currently moving a TON of computers into new offices, and I'm right there with everyone else getting them all moved and hooked up. It's keeping me bending, stretching, walking - so I'm getting some form of exercise.

Wednesday will be better - once I get thru Tuesday..LOL I have time to workout put into my schedule. Same for the rest of the week. It's just about focusing now, working hard, and getting the job done. I want to be able to post some good results at the end of this - and I'll never forgive myself if I give up now after everything I've been through the past 45 days.

Ok, well, got to get back to work...

Till next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!