Sunday, December 02, 2012

Getting It All Done Today

We had a wonderful trip to the zoo, yesterday.  The weather was absolutely beautiful - and all of the animals were enjoying it.  I have been to that zoo probably 20 times, and I have never seen so many of the animals at one time.  The elephants, monkeys, giraffes, leopards, and zebras were all out in full glory to welcome visitors.  I even got to experience the FIRST EVER time of hearing the lions roar.  Yep, been to the zoo that many times and never have I heard a lion roar.  Something to check off my list, now, I suppose.







The kids were so happy all day, there was hardly a single fight.  It was great to watch them talk and play and laugh together.  All in all, probably the best zoo trip ever.

Today, I've got to get caught up on some work.  My goal is to get everything planned for the rest of the year... 2012 that is.  Come on, I'm not that good.  HA!  Nope, I just have 10 more days to plan for - because the last three days of school there are way too many activities planned for me to plan any form of formal lessons.  Those will be review days.  I can spend a couple of hours getting it all finished today, and then I won't have to worry about any more planning until Christmas break.

Thankfully, because I've been really diligent at using my planning time at school to write some notes down in my planner - the job will mostly consist of me typing up my lessons ready to be turned in tomorrow.

This morning, however, I need to take advantage that Butter and Jelly are at church and do some wrapping.  Then, once they get home, we need to go and do some grocery shopping.  So, trying to get my work time in is going to be tight.  But, I know I'll get it done.

This week went by pretty fast, and I'm really happy about that.  Now, there's only 13 days of school left.  That's even more exciting.

I know today's post is kinda short.. but with so much to do and so little time, I've got to get to getting.

Enjoy your Sunday!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!