Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 2: Feeling GREAT!!

So, I'm well into day 2 and not a single withdrawl symptom or problem thus far. Before I get into what's been going on today, let me post my info from yesterday.

Yesterday, I consumed a total of 343 calories. I worked out for 30 minutes last night. I drank 80 ozs of water and 18 ozs of organic juice. For dinner, I had a small salad with lemon juice as the dressing. I tell you something, I was really nervous about the no dressing thing, but lemon juice did exactly what I needed it to. It really gave the salad some zing - and it was delicious! I also added some pepper, so it was like a lemon-pepper type dressing.

I really thought that last night I was just going to be feening for something to eat, however that totally wasn't the case. By the time I went to bed last night, I felt satisfied and really good.

This morning, I woke up feeling great. I slept well, and didn't wake up starving. For breakfast I had a glass of organic, pure apple juice and 2 cups of coffee. That's 1 cup less than I had yesterday, so I'm pleased with that. My biggest accomplishment of the day was my lunch. I had a lunch date planned with an old friend, and I was petrified at how I was going to be at the restaurant. We ate at Jimmy John's (like Subway if you're not familiar with it) and I was AWESOME!! I had an "unwich" which is basically a sandwich but instead of using bread, they wrap it in lettuce leaves. What's even better was all I had in my unwich was veggies!! No dressing - and it was yummy!! (Really, no sarcasm here).

I've drank 2 bottles of water so far today. I feel energetic - ready to workout. I picked up a bag of apples at the store today to use for a snack or if I decide I need to eat something. Tonight, dinner will consist of what I had last night, a small salad with lemon juice and pepper as the dressing. I will have some juice later tonight. Before bed, I will have some lemon tea which I didn't have last night because I just felt full..LOL That's kind of funny to think, but I really was.

I don't know if I've just finally reached a point in my life where I'm ready to lose weight, or this is just too early for the evil bitch to kick in after not eating for a couple days, but I guess we will see. I'm a person that believes in mind over matter, so maybe I'm just telling myself that all this food is great and filling the spot...guess the results will soon tell.

Oh, and I haven't forgot about the photos..will get them posted soon!!

Till next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!