Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Day 7: Exhausted...Again

Today has been another very long day. I have realized the past two days how tired I become with this diet - when really I'm used to a very fast past lifestyle. I put it down to the fact that my body isn't getting the fuel it needs to in order to keep up. Even though I should take this fatigue as a warning signal, I'm going to ponder on with what I'm doing.

I've been stupid the past couple of days to the fact that I'm saving my carbs and protein for my evening meal - when really I should be eating them in the morning, so that my body has fuel to get thru the day. I'm going to work on this experiment over the next couple of days by eating a carb for breakfast (such as toast) and then having some fruit, sticking with my fruit juice for lunch, and then having my protein with dinner with plenty of sustainable veggies - such as broccoli, cauliflower, etc.

I'm no good to myself if I'm to tired to do anything - and working out is just an excrutiating thought because I'm so damn tired. My body isn't going to work off any extra calories the way it is - it's conserving energy, and that's the last thing I want to be doing.

So, hopefully tomorrow will be better - I'll fuel myself up in the morning and be more energetic to get back to working out. My body can't live on Triscits and Hummus - it needs more, it just requires me to focus on what I'm choosing to put into my body.

I'll get this all figured out - I know I will. I'm not losing any willpower, in fact I'm just more motivated to overcome this little bump in the road...I WILL FIND A WAY!!

Till next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!