Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 8: Feeling Much Better

Today has been, yet again, another busy day - but I'm feeling much better. This morning, I had 2 slices of multi grain toast with 1/2 tablespoon of hummus on each slice. I had a peach for lunch, and I've been drinking plenty of water. Tonight, I had some steamed veggies mixed with some herbs and spices. For my protein, I had a poached egg with it. Sounds gross, right? Poached egg and steamed veggies? You know what? It was REALLY good. A poached egg has way less calories than a piece of meat - and the combination was surprisingly delicious. It's amazing the things you discover when trying to create a diet plan!!

Tonight I'm going to try 45 minutes of workout. I've been so tired the past couple of days, that I need to make the time up - so I'm going to up my workout time. I feel energetic today, so I'm excited about doing it. I know that Kara (my Wii Personal Trainer for any newbies) is going to give me a hard time - that bitch can be so mean to me - but I guess I deserve it. She will be reminded, though, that she also hasn't worked out for the past two days - so she can get off my back!! ;)

Just so you know, I'm going to be going away for the weekend - so there will be no posts for days 9 and 10. I will update the full weekend on Sunday, when I get home. I'm going to be spending the weekend with some friends at the lake - which means there will be tons of food, and tons of temptation. I'm feeling optimistic that I'm going to be just fine. Both mornings, I'm going to get up early and attempt a run - that will be interesting. If I don't make that, then a nice hike by the lake. Even though it's supposed to be a relaxing weekend, it's also a great opportunity to get some exercise in the sun - and have the time to do it.

So, until Sunday - :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!