Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 3: Sticking to It!!

Another victorious day for me. I've decided that this has got to be a mind over matter experiment, cause surely I should be having some major issues and withdrawls by now, right? I didn't work out tonight, which is my first "slack off" but the eating hasn't slacked at all. The only reason I didn't work out tonight is because I received unexpected company - and I thought it kind of rude to excuse myself to work out. I could do it now, but I am very tired and feel like this one night isn't going to kill me. I've been very good with my eating - so there's no reason to think that this one night off from a work-out means total devastation.

This morning, I only had 1 cup of coffee. That's so unusual for me - but I was totally ok after having just 1 cup. I haven't eaten much today, I had an apple and some cucumber, but I have had a couple glasses of juice and 4 bottles of water. I honestly haven't felt hungry today. I'm not sure if it's my body adjusting to the very small amount of food, or something else. Due to this, tomorrow, I am going to eat a small amount of chicken at dinner. My husband's going to grill me up some boneless, skinless chicken to eat with my salad. Even though I'm thrilled that my body isn't tormenting me due to the lack of food, I'm a little worried about not feeling hungry. I'm hoping a little bit of protein will be good.

Tomorrow, I will update the next portion of the program, being that tomorrow is the last day of "detox"

Ok, so that's it for now. I'll update much more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!