Monday, May 17, 2010

And Today's Weight is????

I have designated Mondays as my official days for getting on the scale.  It's nice to have one day a week to see how I'm doing - and knowing that it's the first day after the weekend keeps me in check during it. 

This week's weigh in is a momentous one.  Today marks 4 months since I started my journey to getting healthy and losing weight.  It's amazing how quickly the time has flown by - and I'm so proud of all that I've accomplished in that time.

So, without any more delay....my weigh in this week is......

225lbs!!!!

Starting weight on January 17th:  263lbs

That's a total to date weight loss of 38lbs.  That's almost the 40lbs I was achieving for.  I didn't reach my goal weight - but I'm happy with being so darn close. 

My next goal is to be 199lbs by August 17th.  That's 3 months to lose 26lbs.  That's a reasonable goal, I think. 

I know today's blog is short - but Monday posts will probably be like this.  I like to bask in my glory..LOL

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!