Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sunday Funday

I can't believe the weekend is almost over, but it is - so it's time to make the most of it.  I'm starting my Sunday off by being here with you - my favorite thing to do on the weekends.  Then, it's time to get the kids ready and go meet my parents for breakfast.  My original plans for today was more cleaning, more working-out, and a little relaxation.  Well, last night my parents decided they wanted to come over today...so that has now been worked into the agenda.

I'm going to make today's post brief...so that you can get to enjoying your last day of the weekend, too!!  I know that I said in the week that I was going to do a weigh-in and measurements this weekend...but I've decided to hold off for a week.  I'm really going to push myself this week - now that I'm in the groove of my new schedule. 

My goals for this week are to take advantage of the slightly cooler weather and go for a couple of great runs this week.  I've been doing a great job at packing my lunches and snacks - so I'm going to stay with that.  I bought a couple of new pre-prepared lunches to try this week...low calorie, low fat, and 2 servings of carbs and 1 protein...and the best part is:  they are Asian influenced...my absolute FAVORITE type of food!!

So, come on people - get out there and have some fun today.  Spend some quality time with your family, enjoy the weather (if it's as nice as it is here), and just give yourself a break from stress, worries, and any other negativity!!

Before I go, I have to congratulate Maggie Ann for being the Member of the Week on my Facebook.  She's been very inspirational to me, and I can't wait to share her information with you when she sends it to me.

That's it folks....have an amazing day, an amazing week...

Till next time.  ;)

2 comments:

  1. Great short post :)
    It was a good weekend took the kids swimming yesterday and cleaned the house, I thought about your previous post and thought to myself hey she is right I am sweating doing this house work! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I recently found your blog, and I love it...This week I won a blog award, and I'm passing it on to you!

    You can view it at my blog,
    www.freakingawesomebody.blogspot.com

    and this isn't SPAM, I promise. =)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!