Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Weigh to Go Wednesday - About Dang Time!!

It feels weird not having a challenge to post my weight to today.  It seems like since February, every Wednesday has been about the progress I'm making towards some form of challenge.  Today, I come with just a regular ol' weigh-in....the pressure of a challenge is off and it appears to be having positive results on my weight loss.
Last week, I ended my challenge weighing in at 211.8lbs.  I lost a total of 2.8lbs in 6 weeks.  This week?  I'm down another pound!!

This morning, I stepped on the scale and almost had a heart attack when I saw 210.8lbs. 

Could it be that I've finally made it through the brick wall and said goodbye to 214.6lbs forever?  I sure hope so.  It feels so great knowing that I'm only 11lbs away from being in Onederland.  I'm only 14lbs away from losing 100lbs!! That's HUGE!!

I'm happy to report that I'm still in a "good place" in terms of the job hunting.  Still no interviews yet - but I'm not losing hope.  I much prefer not stressing about it and doing what I can, than worrying myself ragged over it.  I also believe that my positive attitude is helping my weight loss.  I know, first hand, how detrimental stress can be to weight loss.

I know I've been pretty sketchy with my blog postings the past week.  I don't like to miss days - but I really haven't had any inspiration or words of wisdom to share.  I'm a little nervous by this - being that my blog is my sanctuary, my release, and my comfort....but that also means I have nothing to bitch about, either.

I'm down to having only 12 days of work left before graduation.  It seems so weird that in 3 weeks I will be finished with school.  I will be off for the summer.  I will have time for the family - for myself....something I haven't had in 4 long years.

I'm excited about being able to sleep in.  I'm excited about being able to work-out when I want.  I'm excited to have no stress - except for finding a job.  I'm also excited to sport my bathing suit and lay out by my parents' pool.....and I'm not worried about how terrible I'll look in the bathing suit.

I'm still holding the hope that I'll be into Onerderland by the end of May.  I think it's doable - if I keep up my current momentum.  Of course, a pound a week isn't going to do the job - so I'm keeping that in mind.  I love the fact that I'm running more - and this weekend, I'm going to try and get into some form of routine with my at home equipment....even with my gym membership still in effect until the end of May.

Alright - time for me to cook some dinner.  It's a rarity for me to be doing the cooking - so I better get to it.

Have a great evening.

Till next time. ;)
Photobucket
Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with everything! Congrats on being another pound down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheering for your continued journey away from the numbers of irritation. :oD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you!! You will be in Onederland before you know it. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurray for kicking that plateau to the curb! I missed your e-mail this morning. It just doesn't seem like Wednesday without posting our weight. Keep up the good work...I'll be checking in on you!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!