Thursday, July 29, 2010

Get Ready for a Good Smack in the Face

Before we get started on today's post - wanted to share the link to my interview that aired this morning on my local news station.  Joanna Hill's Tale - NWAHomePage.com


OK - now let's get down to business.  I have two weeks left of my summer break before it's back to the grind of full-time work/school.  That being the case, I need to start condensing my daily blog posts so that I will have enough time to still blog every day.  To get into that routine, I'm going to start shortening my posts as of today...and going to start having different weekly themes that I will focus on.

Starting next Monday, the theme of the week is going to be "Smack in the Face".  It's going to be a week of no holds barred, in your face reality checks.  Between now and Sunday, I will be posting a different question of the day on my Facebook and Twitter pages - and will post them here too.  The questions will focus on reasons people don't exercise or eat healthy.  Then, next week, after compiling the results of the questions I will focus on how to change your way of thinking so that your reasons no longer stand in the way.

This is a forewarning that there will be NO sugar coating. I won't be holding back - telling you like it is - and letting my "you go girl" attitude show through. The intent is NOT to offend anyone - just give you cold hard truths and facts that will hopefully change your way of thinking. My intent is to take the road blocks out of your way - and get you on the road to a healthier you.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE respond to my questions...as they will be my inspirations for the topics I choose to focus on.  If you're struggling - this is your time to tell me why..and let me help you deal with those struggles. 

So, that's it for today....let's get started with the first question:
What's a reason you don't like or find you can't exercise? 

Please respond as many times as you like, with as many reasons as you have.

 
Till next time.  :)

5 comments:

  1. It's too hot to exercise! It's 40 degrees with humidity, who wants to get hotter when it's already that hot out :).

    Love the interview. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The main reason I often don't feen like exercising is that it just takes to much energy. I'm already wiped out, I just want to lay on the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUZANNE AND MUFFIN SOUND JUST LIKE I USE TO BE AND EXACTLY WHAT I WOULD HAVE ANSWERED TO YOUR QUESTION.......LOL...NOW ITS COME ON HEAT AND MUFFIN OFF THE COUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BOOT CAMP IS F-U-N!!!!!! ITS TOUGH BUT AWESOME!!!!! IM NOT LAZY ANYMORE..I HAVE SO MUCH ENERGY TO BE RUNNING AROUND WITH MY KIDDOS ALL DAY AFTER WORK......ITS AWESOME!!THERE IS NO EXCUSE!! ..NO OFFENSE!!.......

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been exercising most recently and love it but a few weeks ago there was not "Good" excuse - I am just a lazy person sometimea and it is EASIER not to move - Couch vegetation - it's a bond I am trying to break between myself and my hubby - I am up and running now in the a.m. and then use the rest of my day as my laziness deems necessary...LOL..generally having much more energy. JUST DO IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The main reason I always seem to tell myself when I don't want to exercise is I am too tired!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!