Saturday, July 31, 2010

Redecorated

If you haven't noticed, I've made a few snazzy changes to the blog page.  Being that more people are starting to read - and I thank you! - I've decided to make things a little easier to find.  You'll now notice there's a tab with some new pages.  Late last night, I decided to add a few pages that help point you in the direction you want to go - if you don't feel like reading through everything.

Getting to Know the Mad, Fat Woman - This is my "about me" page.  It shares a little about who I am, and why I'm doing what I'm doing.

Living the Lifestyle - I've gotten quite a few questions in regards to what it is that I'm doing to help me lose weight and get in shape.  This page gives you the quick version, with links to the pages that lay it out in detail.

Index Page - This is pretty much self explanatory.  I've taken the posts that relate to specific categories and put them in an easy to find format.

I'm getting excited about "Smack in the Face" week.  I've been collecting some info, and preparing for what I'm going to cover.  I'm not getting as much feedback as I'd hoped for in regards to the questions - so I may have to "wing it" in regards to what I cover.

If you visit my blog via Twitter or some other source - please come visit my Facebook page:  Diary of a Mad, Fat Woman... there I share tips, encourage discussions, and am doing what I can to make the page more of a community. 

Tomorrow I'm going to break down "Smack in the Face" week in more detail - to give a heads up on what topics you can expect to hear about.

Today's Question of the Day:  What are the reasons you find it hard to eat healthy?

Till next time.  ;)

3 comments:

  1. I think I was eating unhealthily mainly because I was so unaware of how corn, especially high fructose corn syrup, has been introduced to almost everything I was buying in the grocery store!!! Corn-fed beef is unhealthy for us, while grass-fed grain actually has the good omega-3 fat; I didn't know that until recently. so I have to say that I'm eating much, much healthier these days by avoiding processed foods and eating less of the more expensive but raised locally meat and chicken. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new look looks great. Was it easy to do? I've thought about making an about me page etc, wasn't sure its easy enough for this computer dummy or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's very simple - you just click on the "edit pages" tab when you click on "new post". I can't believe it's taken me this long to do it..LOL

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!