Friday, July 15, 2011

It's Friday!! Bring IT!! BYOC!!

It's BYOC time - Bring Your Own Crazy. 

Go check out the BYOC Master's blog - that's Draz.  She's the genius behind BYOC, and she's VERY good at it!!

Copy the questions.  Answer them on your blog.  Come back and link up. 

Who doesn't like a day off from trying to decide what to write about, right?

1. Let’s do something crazy….I’m going to list the rainbow colors and you type the first FOOD item that pops into your head that symbolizes that color for you…..here’s mine:

Red - Tomatoes
Orange - Spanish Rice....hey, it's better than just saying "oranges"
Yellow - Curried rice...wow, I need to eat some rice
Green - Lettuce
Blue - Vodka....ever tried blue vodka?  Don't... it's so good, but so bad!!  I understand it's not a food - but it's what pops in my head when I think about the color.
Purple - Beets - GROSS!!  I don't like them, because they are purple.  I guess I'm a purple racist YIKES!
Brown -  Yummy chocolate... come on, what else is there?
Black - Licorice... haven't had black licorice in forever...now I want some.  Dang it!!

2. What is on your kitchen table right now?

A vase filled with sand and rocks.  My fantabulous pink snake skin purse.  Some coffee mugs - not sure why, but... My Neti Pot - again, why the heck that's on there I don't know.  That's it.

I like for my kitchen table to stay clear.. not so it can be eaten at, just so it looks nice.  I know - I'm weird.

3. What movie do you watch again and again and again? Not like what movie have you seen 5 times…but like what movie have you seen 30 times or more?

There's not really a movie I watch over and over.  I've seen lots of movies multiple times.  Pretty much all of the Harry Potter movies I know all of the lines too (SO F'in excited about the new movie being out).  I'm the same way with the Twilight Saga.. don't judge me!!

As far as just watching a movie again and again?  Doesn't really happen.  I have to be in the mood to watch a movie I've seen before - I much rather watch movies I haven't seen.

4. If Satan had a last name – what would it be?

Holy crap wad, Draz - this is hard!!

Thinking of a last name for him is hard... he's like Cher, one name just sounds better.  Come to think of it - maybe one word names are Satan spawns!!  Haven't you wondered sometimes where Cher, Madonna, and Gaga get their crazy talents from??

I'm digressing.

How about Satan *insert that last name of the person who you believe to have pure evil running through their veins*  They have to be related, right?

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blogland and in real life.
Blogland has been pretty good.  Down 3lbs this week - that's always great.  I posted the True Confessions book on Tuesday... I had a lot to say.

Yesterday, I posted about my Skinny Cow Giveaway.  I had 3 entries...there are 3 prizes...hopefully there will be more entries.  It's really easy to join in - just leave a comment on that post telling me why you want to try the crazy, awesome candy bars that Skinny Cow are now making.  Come on, people - who doesn't love free stuff?? Free chocolate - that's not terribly bad for you?? Hello!! That's like winning the lottery!!

In real life, it's been a pretty boring week.  I haven't left my house since Monday. 

Monday, I went and got on birth control pills - YAY!! 

The rest of the week, I've been cleaning my house - from top to bottom.  Why do people say "top to bottom?"  I wasn't scrubbing ceilings - the stuff wasn't piled to the ceiling.  If anything, I cleaned from one side to the other.... there, that's better.

My house is clean now!! Doesn't happen very often - probably won't last long - but I'm basking in it today.  Later, I'm going to my mom's to pick up my little sister, drop of Butter, and then taking Peanut to my friend's house for the weekend.  My lil sister, Jelly, and I are going to spend the weekend together - not sure what we're going to do... but I'll think of something.

OK - Your turn.

Go post your BYOC.  Come back and tell me you did it.  Don't forget to sign up for my giveaway.... the odds are pretty good for you, right now.

Till next time.  ;)
Photobucket
Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

2 comments:

  1. Ok girl, #1 is too funny because in WW this morning we were walking about the colors of the rainbow and foods. Were you spying on us? lol... I love your Blue Vodka comment - I bet it is bad (well good, but bad!).

    I can't wait till later when I have time to do my own BYOC post. I really look forward to yours and this one, as usual, did not disappoint.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm VERY pumped about the new HP as well..taking my baby boy to see it today in about an hour! Woo hooo!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!