Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Truthful Tuesday... I'm Baaaccckk!!



I'm back!! I hope you enjoyed my "filler" blogs while I was away... lots of information about me I have shared before and some new stuff thrown in there.  But, I'm back now, so time to get back to the normal routine...

To be honest... I had a total blast this weekend.  I enjoyed having a family meal out to celebrate my dad's birthday.  I enjoyed an entire day of playing bingo with my mom on Sunday.  And I enjoyed spending the day doing what I did yesterday while I was at my mom's.

To be honest... I found out yesterday that my dream of buying a house is a lot more of a possibility than I thought.  I spent the entire day doing research, talking to lenders, talking to a Realtor  and looking at online listings.  I discovered I'm a lot more financially set for the possibility, as well as discovering that even with student loans and a new car my credit is still set up for me to take out a mortgage if I decided to.

To be honest... After such a long weekend, I'm not sure I'm quite ready for the 14 hour work day ahead of me.  We have a family night after work, and I'm already a little sleep deprived.  I went to bed around 2:30 Sunday morning, got up at 8:30.  Went to bed at 2am yesterday morning and got up at 9.  But, it's a short work week, so I will be able to catch up at some point.

To be honest... I completely forgot that this upcoming Friday is the school dance.  I had made plans for the kids to go to my parents next weekend.  I was supposed to go and buy all of the soda and snacks for the dance this past weekend.  And it all just slipped my mind because I was so caught up in the fun I was having.  So, now I'm going to have to make a run to Wal-Mart tomorrow to get everything I need.  Oops.

To be honest... Because I have so much going on this week, I will probably only get to see Hubby on Thursday night.  He'll be in bed by the time I get home tonight, I have to run to Wal-Mart tomorrow, and Friday I'll be at the dance.  I haven't seen him since Friday.  I hate weeks like this.  However, we're not exactly seeing eye to eye on the whole house buying thing...so maybe it's not such a bad thing.

To be honest... I decided not to weigh in this week.  This weekend, I didn't really spend a lot of time worrying about what I was eating.  I ate out on Saturday, ate out on Sunday, and had a barbecue at my parents' yesterday.  Not exactly the best set-up to weigh.  And while I'm not "officially" weighing in, I did step on the scale this morning and noticed that I haven't gained any since my last weigh in.  No loss, either, but we'll see what happens by next Monday.

To be honest... This is short and sweet, but that's about all I got for today.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!