Friday, May 10, 2013

Today IS the Day!!!! Kinda.

This is it.  The day I've been waiting weeks and weeks for.  The day I've been luring you guys in to, and teasing you with.

Except it's not.

There, I did it again.

Technically, it IS the day I've been waiting for... but I'm not going to blog about it until tomorrow - when it's all over with and I can share the experience.

Hope that's not too much of a let down.  It probably is.  And I'm sorry for that.  But at least, now, you know that tomorrow really WILL be the day I share and do my big reveal.

I couldn't be in a worse state to go through today, though.  All the stress I've been under with all of this, mixed with the crazy weather we've been having, mixed with the super high pollen counts currently going on, leads to a very sick, feel like caca me.

My voice is just about gone.  I've sneezed so much and had to blow my nose constantly, that I have the ugliest of blisters from the top of my lip to the bottom of my nose.  I have absolutely no sense of smell or taste at the moment.  It's just not good.  I even tried drinking some hot sauce last night to try and help, didn't taste a thing.  All it did was cause a slight warmness to my tongue.

It's about the only time of year where there's just no way of preventing the sickness... because it's not really sickness, it's allergies.  It just makes me feel really sick.  My symptoms right now are very close to the flu - minus the body aches.

I'm really hoping that this weekend I can get plenty of rest and try and feel better.  I'm going to need my strength to make it through these next couple of weeks, that's for sure.

I found out yesterday that I'll be teaching the second session of summer school.  That means I'll get two weeks off work before I get to back to work for two weeks.  Which I don't mind.  The money will be really nice, and the stuff I will get to teach will be pretty fun.  I'm going to be teaching science...which really isn't my favorite subject in the world, but it will be a lot of hands on stuff.  That I do enjoy.

Well, as you can see, I'm all over the place this morning.  Nervous, jittery, sick.  Not the greatest of combinations.

Make sure you come back tomorrow.  It's the post I've been waiting weeks to write...and I'll finally get to.  Hopefully with pictures, and everything!


Have a great Friday!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you lots of strength for whatever today holds for you. (And looking forward to finding out what it is :D)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!