Thursday, March 07, 2013

Thoughtless Thursdays


I have literally been sitting here for 30 minutes trying to think of something to write about.  I probably look like that guy in the picture at this point.  Except, I don't just stare at a blank screen - I start getting side tracked and visiting other blogs looking for ideas to steal borrow.

So, what should I do when I can't think of anything specific to write about?  Just start typing and see where that gets me.  Which, you all know is what I usually do 90% of the time anyway.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.  But, that's the best thing about writing thoughtlessly.

I looked at two houses yesterday.  They were both very cute - updates, remodeled, the works... but when I use the word "cute", I really mean "small".  Like way too small.

I'm really starting to believe that there isn't a house out there with everything... or even most of the stuff we're looking for.  And I'm also convinced that if I find a house I like, Hubby won't like it and vice versa.  Just because we're cursed like that.  I can't wait until Saturday when we can go and visit a building company to see if they can help us with our dilemma.

Of course, then we'll have to decide where we want to build.  Hubby is set on building where we are.  I want to run move away and be closer to work.

Speaking of work, we found out at work, yesterday, who our new 4th grade teacher will be next year.  The 4th grade teachers are all happy, because it's a current 3rd grade teacher we all really like who will be moving up next year.

It's weird to me that we're already thinking about next year, and then I realize that there's only 2 1/2 months of school left.  This year has gone by so fast.

I don't know what in the world I'd do without coffee.  There's just something about it's inviting aroma, and hot comfort that makes me feel like I'm drinking a big cup of hugs.

I just filled my coffee cup, in case you was wondering where that thought came from.

And that's about all I have for today...

Just imagine me, right now, looking like that poor guy in the picture.  I need to step away from the computer - because I'm pretty sure smoke is going to start coming out of my head.  My poor brain is just fried for ideas right now.

Hopefully my brain recovers soon.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!