Friday, July 19, 2013

Water Park Adventure, Here We Come!


Well, the day that we've been waiting a few weeks for has finally arrived.  The day P-Momma and I load up the kids for a day at the new water park that recently opened in our area.

Water slides, speed slides, a toilet bowl, splash park, and lazy river all await our arrival.

Even a fancy rock climbing wall that kids can climb and then plunge in to 8 feet of water. 

Fun, right?

Yep.  Even though I'm not looking forward to donning my bathing suit out in public, I am excited about trying out some fun water features...and having some fun with the kids.

I had to get up at 8:30 this morning so that I can have a couple of minutes to myself before getting the kids out of bed.  They are not going to be happy about getting up at 9am... being that they haven't been getting out of bed before noon each day.  Oh well.  Boohoo.  They can sleep TONIGHT when they're actually supposed to sleep.

My baby girl is finally home!!

It was such a sweet moment when she came walking through the front door, yesterday.  She came running up to me and gave me a huge hug.  I actually felt the prickle of tears in my eyes.  It's amazing how much I missed her....even more so when I actually got to have her back in my arms.

After my mom and I went out for lunch, we got back and went in to the pool for a while.  It was so nice swimming around with my baby girl..and even after my mom left, we stayed in the pool just to have some fun and time together.

Anywho, she is super excited about going to the park today.  I'm pretty sure she's not going to be able to go down any of the big slides, but I'm sure she'll really enjoy the splash park and the lazy river.  

Butter gets to come home today, too.  Now the mission will be trying to keep him here for a while.  He's been gone so much this summer that I don't think it's too much to ask that he stays home the last full week of my summer break.  Of course, the kids still have three full weeks left of summer break but I only have a full week left.  Then I'll be spending a couple of days here and there working and spending time working on my classroom.

OK, I don't really have much more today... I have kids to get out of bed and get ready.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!