Now, for the fun stuff. A few days ago, I received my first Blog award. Katie, from My Freaking Awesome Body thought I was worthy of receiving the Happiness 101 award. Thank you Katie!!
Here are my 10 picks to receive this award:
- Colleen from The Fit Bee: A fellow weight loss blogger - she has been a great support to me, and I love her blog.
- Maggie Ann from Maggie's Losing It: This woman shows me what true motivation can do. She's dropped over 100lbs in 6 months. She has also become a friend.
- Jack S*it from Jack S*it Getting Fit: Thus far, I haven't found a more hilarious blog. Not only has he lost a ton of weight, but he's shared his journey through humor - hilarious, spit coffee out of your nose, laugh until you cry humor.
- Renee from Renee's Ramblings: Renee isn't a weight loss blogger, but still an awesome blog. She talks about family, and always has fun stuff to share. She is a friend of mine - a very good friend.
- An Ounce a Day: This blog shares an amazing woman's journey one day at a time. She keeps it simple, but I love checking in each day and seeing her progress.
- Fat Girl vs World from I Go Through Life in Inches: I first discovered this blog while following her on Twitter. I love her point of you on things, and her blog is always one of my "must reads" each day.
- Mrs.FatAss from Did I Just Eat That Out Loud: There's not much I can say here except DAMN! This woman can write! Really great blog!
- Kyokocake from ...Like a Fat Kid Loves Cake: This woman is nothing short of amazing. Not only does she share her amazing journey, but she also does giveaways of things that she wins. Her kindness and motivation is a MUST follow!!
- JewliaGoulia - This woman has made some SERIOUS progress, and she always gives me the dose of motivation I need. I also love that she shares a lot of photos.
- Sharlie from Mom on a Mission: A fellow mommy trying to focus on getting fit. Always shares her ups and downs...a great blog!
Tonight is my first Open House. That means I will be at the school until about 7:30. That time of night is my favorite time to run, so that's what I'm going to do. I've seemed to become comfortable with getting up at 4am, now - so that should mean an increase in my post count again. I've been doing what I love - writing in the morning - so that's what I'm going to keep doing. That makes me one step closer to adjusting to the change of my schedule. I managed to fit my blog in - now it's time to focus on getting my running back.
Till next time. ;)