Saturday, November 05, 2011

Bring Your Own Crazy....Another Themed Edition


You've all figured out by now how crazy I am, right?  I splatter and spew random nonsense and package it all onto a page that I call a blog.  That's how I roll...that's how I like it.  Then, my great friend Drazil gave me even more crazy that I can share....and I don't really have to think much doing it.  How f'in amazing is that??  

Each week, Drazil comes up with these awesome questions for anyone to answer....and I do.  I love it.  I get to bring my own crazy to her crazy party.  SCORE!!  So, here's this week's edition of BYOC...once again, it's themed...the theme is what's in/on....Enjoy!!


1. What’s on your desk between your monitor and keyboard? (if it’s a laptop – what’s on your desk in general)
I have a laptop.  My desk is pretty organized at the moment.  It has the basics:  Pencil cup full of pens, pencils and highlighters; file holder where paper stuff goes; a few ornamental things...like a candle that looks like a cup of mocha with whipped cream and a flower pot filled with rice that holds 3 flower pens; a laminator; a huge tub of paper clips...cause I love paper clips; and a basket full of nail polish....cause my desk also serves as my mani/pedi station on occasion.

2. What’s on your mind right at this moment?
Ahhh...there's not even enough room on this blog page to share everything that's on my mind.  It's a dark, swirling black hole of thoughts in there.  I guess I can just stick to the basics.... I've got to get the laundry done, and it's going to be another one of those weekends where I'm gone all day today and tomorrow...when will I have time to get anything done?

3. What’s in or on your nightstand on your side of the bed?
Wouldn't you like to know?  There are some serious treasures to be had in my nightstand.  Just kidding...hello - I have three kids...one of which is a very nosy 3 year old.  There's no way I could store that kind of stuff in my nightstand.  No, alas my nightstand looks like it belongs to an 80 year old woman...no offense to anyone that age that may be reading. 

My nightstand, inside, is full of yarn and crocheting stuff.  The top holds my alarm clock and a few hair bands.  That's it...exciting, isn't it?

4. What’s on YOUR Christmas wish list (let’s assume you’d get what was on it)?
There's only one thing that I have on my wish list this year - and it's something I'm not going to get...for a while anyway.  That would be an iPad.  I want one really bad.  Hubby has one - and back when we bought his, I didn't think I'd want one.  Now I do....when, of course, we don't have the money for me to get one. 

Other than that, I'd much rather have some cash - before Christmas - so that I could spend it on the kids.  Christmas is my favorite time of the year - just seeing the kids' faces on Christmas morning is a huge gift for me.  It's always a surprise...the gifts don't go under the tree until they are fast asleep Christmas Eve.  This year, there's not gonna be much under the tree.  I know that my kids are going to be just fine about it - they are good like that - but it's still going to be disappointing to me.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog land.
Real life has been fantastic.  My Butter came home for good last night...and I couldn't be more happier.  When I got there, I found my Butter got a hair cut this week...his entire head is shaved.  Yes, bald.  I was far from thrilled.  Apparently one of the nursing assistants thought it would be a great good-bye gift...I disagree.  He likes it, but now he's a little self conscious about it - with starting school on Monday and everything.  I wouldn't have minded it they had just cut it - and left about an inch of hair....that would have been much better.  But, no point in dwelling - it will grow back....sooner rather than later, I hope.

I've been doing well with my eating...haven't gone for anymore walks this week - but I have been making sure I get plenty of movement at work. 

In blog land, I revealed November's Mantra...Rejuvenation.  I'm spending the whole month focusing on getting back into the habits I had last year when I was focused and dedicated to losing weight.  I'm planning meals, I'm drinking water, I'm not stressing - too much. 


OK, folks, that's it for Bring Your Own Crazy for this week.  Like the questions I just answered?  Where you answering them in your head as read?  yeah, that rhymed!!  Why don't you answer them on your own blog?  Go do it - then come back here and let me know.

Enjoy your Saturday... be on the look-out for Peanut, Butter, Jelly Time tomorrow...there may or may not be a guest visiting for that post.

Till next time. ;)
Photobucket
Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap on the haircut...so happy he is home though! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!