Tuesday, May 22, 2012

True Confessions Tuesday


Gotta make it pretty quick this morning.  I'm at home - my home - in my office...for a few minutes.  I had to come home for a bit this morning before I have to head out again, but I'm taking this opportunity to spend a short amount of time in the comfort of my office typing on my laptop.  So, if I have to write a blog post while trying to rush - I'm glad it's my Tuesday Confessions...

I confess that I'm very nervous about my interview this morning.  That's why I had to come home - because I have an interview scheduled for 9:30 this morning.  I must remember to ask how long it will be before they make their decision - because waiting without any idea how long I'll be waiting for STINKS!

I confess that I'm enjoying my break, so far, but the niggling feeling of not having a job yet is weighing on me. 

I confess that I haven't really been great with my eating.  I haven't been bad - I'm probably not eating enough.  I've skipped a few meals, and realize it's dinner time before I've eaten anything.  Not good at all!

I confess that I've been really bad about reading blogs since getting out of school/work.  I've been doing some writing, but haven't spent much time seeing what everyone else is writing about.  It's something I definitely plan on doing over the next couple of days.

I confess that I'm almost over the sickness.  I still have a little cough, but it's not near as bad as it was...and usually is much worse at night.  My allergies are still pretty nasty, but I've come to the realization that for the next three months - I'm probably going to be sneezing and sniffing and using a box of Kleenexes a day.

I confess that when I go back to my parent's house today I intend on taking my work-out stuff.  I'm going to get up every morning and go for a walk...and try and do it every evening too.  The past couple of evenings, I've sat outside and watched the kids play.  The weather has been beautiful.  I could have been playing with them, or walking around the field while they played.  Of course, now we're heading in to record high temps for the next few days... but I don't mind waiting until later in the evening...when it starts to cool down a little.

I confess that regardless of the fact that I hate waiting, I'm miffed about not knowing if I'm going to find a job or not, and hoping that something happens soon - I'm determined to make the most of this summer and chillax and enjoy myself.  I deserve it!

Alright...told you it was going to be quick.  I have to go beautify myself ready for my interview.  Prayer warriors, positive thinkers, and anyone else that has a second to think about me - please do.  This could be it - today could be the day...or at least the door way to the day I've been waiting for.

Positive Thoughts.  Positive Thoughts.  Positive Thoughts.

Till next time.  ;)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hope your interview went well! I will cross my fingers that you get it! I love reading all your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the interview! I just know the universe is going to throw some good news your way!!!

    PS: I scrapped my old blogs coz I got a new job so if you want to see the new one please check out theladynamedc.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!