Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 25: Heat Wave!!

It's a hot, hot day in my neck of the woods today. A heat advisory has been issued, and so my plans of going to my mom's and spending a couple of hours in the pool had to be altered slightly.

I started my morning off with 30 minutes on the treadmill, and my sets on the weights. I sweat my ass off again...damn, I wish that was true - that my ass was actually being sweat off..LOL

We head to my mom's around noon, and it was already 95 degrees outside. I went swimming with the kids for about an hour - but it was just too damn hot to stay out there any longer than that.

I'm gonna keep today's entry short and sweet - cause nothing new really going on.

Till next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!