Saturday, July 25, 2009

Day 36: No Zipper Needed Here!!

Yesterday was such a motivating day. I had an awesome 45 minute walk on the treadmill - at an increased speed and incline - and then worked with the weights for about 15 minutes. Then, I got showered and got dressed. I put on a pair of shorts that I bought a little over a month ago that were a tad on the snug side when I first bought them. Yesterday, I was able to put the shorts on without even unbuttoning or unzipping them!! I tell ya what, that is such a wonderful feeling. I've noticed that's happening with all of my pants - and it's G-R-E-A-T!!

When I look in the mirror, now, I still see the fat woman. She's not gone, by any means, yet -but she's obviously evaporating. Being that I can't see the physical changes my body is undergoing is sometimes disheartening. I worry that at the end of the 60 day challenge, the weight loss won't be as drastic as I'm hoping for - but I got to keep telling myself that any amount of weight loss is an improvement. I have to be losing something or my clothes wouldn't be falling off of me the way they are. Weight loss is definately a mind over matter program - I've got to keep positive, I've got to mentally tell myself the pounds are going...just must be disappearing from the inside out where it's not that obvious to see yet. ;)

No matter what that pesky scales say in 24 days - I won't be upset, I will be proud...I will know that I spent 60 days changing my life forever. I spent 60 days retraining my body, making it healthier...the main objective. The weight will go - I am more dedicated to that than I have ever been in my whole life. It's not about numbers...it's about my health, and in that I am succeeding.

Till next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!