Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 26: Almost Half Way

I can't believe that I'm already half way thru the 60 day challenge. Every day I feel better, I think that I look better - and then I see a photo of myself and thing UGH - I'm still fat!!

I know that I'm not going to have MAJOR results after 3 weeks, but I feel a little disheartened today. I just looked through some photos that were taken Saturday night while I was out with some friends, and one of the photos made me look fatter than ever. I feel my clothes getting looser, I feel my strength picking up, I'm able to do more strenous activity than what I could do 3 weeks ago - and yet I see a photo and my great feelings just crash down around me. When I see horrible photos of me, it really encourages me to keep going and not give up - but I still feel like I've been doing all this hard work, and I'm still not able to see any difference.

It's one of the reasons I haven't stepped on a scale in a couple of weeks. I just know that when I step on that scale, I'm not going to be happy with the results. It's not that I don't think I haven't lost weight - cause I do - but I just feel like my progress should of been better.

Oh well, no time to dwell and feel sorry for myself. I've got a couple of hours left at work - and then home to the treadmill I go!!

Till next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!