Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Quick Recap For Newcomers

So, for any newcomers that I have - WELCOME!!

Rather than making you wade thru all of the previous posts, I thought I'd give you a quick recap of what you've missed up to this point:

I'm a fat woman...have been for about 10 years.

I got sick and tired of failing at all the diet fads out there - so I'm in the process of creating a new one. To start with, I'm doing a 60 day challenge that is almost half way over.

This blog is not a step-by-step instruction manual on what I'm doing, this is a blog to describe how I feel while I'm doing what I'm doing. The step-by-step stuff will come if it works.

I'm not going to weigh myself until the 60 days are over. In the beginning, I weighed 239lbs. I lost 8lbs in my first 4 days because I did a detox - but have no idea how much weight I've lost since then.

Some posts can be a little boring - cause exciting things don't happen EVERY day. I try to be as entertaining as possible -but I even have my off days..and to be honest, dieting can be a very boring topic to write about. :)

If you have any questions - PLEASE post them - I'll be more than happy to answer them. Also, PLEASE follow me on Twitter, if you have a Twitter account. I try to respond to everyone that comments or direct messages me there.

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!