Friday, July 17, 2009

Day 30: New Walking Buddy


So, I'm not going to have to worry about getting my share of walking for the next few weeks. This morning, I picked up my new walking buddy!! She's who the pic is of :) Her name is Bella, and she's half lab half great pyranese. I got her for my kids, mainly my toddler who LOVES dogs. I have a 8lbs silky terrier, that my daughter just loves to play with - my dog, however, doesn't appreciate it as much - thus why we got Bella.


It's gonna be like being a new mommy again - getting up in the middle of the night. Although instead of sticking my boob in her mouth, I'm going to actually have to go outside and walk her. I'm glad we decided to get her in the summer, so my ass won't be freezing while trying to get her to pee!!

So - a big milestone day for me today!! Half way through the challenge. I got very tempted in jumping on the scale this morning to see how I've done - but I chose not to. I am, however, seriously considering on taking a photo in the same get-up I took my first day pic in - and let you guys be the judge if there's any difference. **Keeping my fingers crossed**

I want a cool way to celebrate my half way mark, but haven't made up my mind on what I'm going to do. I am going to push for another hour on the treadmill, and then some weights - but that's my almost everyday....got to get my mind working to think on what I want to do.

I'm so proud of myself for making it this far. I think this is the longest I've EVER gone on a weight loss frenzy. I believe that you guys have a lot to do with that - so I thank ya. The inspiration and kind words have really pushed me. The next 30 days I'm going to work twice as hard. I'm pretty comfortable in saying that my mind, body, and spirit are in a healthier place - and are striving for success. I want my 60 day blog to be super obvious when I post those before and after photos, and I want the numbers I post to be just as good.

Hopefully my mid-way post hasn't been too disappointing for you. The day is still young, and I may surprise you all with another post today - got to get my juices flowing for some creative stuff...hmmm, think a nice workout might help with that.


Till next time :)

1 comment:

  1. Bella is adorable!!! Congrats again! She is such a cute puppy.

    What kind of challenge are you doing? How often do you weigh in?

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!