Monday, December 06, 2010

JOY TO THE WORLD!!!

Joy to the World

Joy to the world, the time has come
To turn the unit in
I'm no longer filled with constant gloom
Let the celebration begin
Let the celebration begin
Let the ce-elebration, celebration begin

Joy to the world, I finally overcame
I feel like I won the lottery
I can sleep and rest, have my life back again
I am so proud of me
I am so proud of me
I am so proud, yes proud of me

No more do I have to feel the woe
The ending I finally found
Pure happiness and delight inside me grows
I'm singing very loud
I'm singing very loud
I'm singing, singing very loud

Yes, folks, it's official - I AM DONE WITH THE UNIT!!!!  After countless hours of pounding away at the computer, researching, editing, retyping, etc. I am done.  All I have to do, now, is print it all out and turn it in.

Now I can finally have my life back, enjoy the Christmas season - and FINALLY get a good night's sleep.

I want to go on and on about how happy I am - but I have to get ready for work....never fear, though, more celebration will be on it's way soon.

To be continued...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!