Tuesday, November 30, 2010

12 Days of Christmas Gift Swap

Don't be alarmed...yes, I'm posting two blog posts in one day.  I was going to wait until tomorrow morning to post about this - but I thought I'd do it now...

So, many of you know that I follow and read several weight-loss and other interesting blogs.  I try to read them as often as I can - and often find some great things happening.  I was lucky enough to find a new blog to follow this evening AND I'm going to be involved with a cool, fun, event being hosted by the blogger.

Her name is Kenz and she is the author of the blog All the Weigh.  She is hosting a very fun event, and I'm so excited to share it.  She, and a fellow blogger, have decided to host the 12 Days of Christmas Gift Swap.  Participants will be partnered up with other participants.  You then send your partner 12 individually wrapped little gifts in a box.  For full details - click on Kenz's blog link. 

I am really excited about doing this.  I love Christmas, but now that I have kids - I don't get many gifts.  Being able to get 12 little gifts before Christmas is so exciting...I feel like a little kid.

If this sounds like something you might be interested in - hop on over to Kenz's blog and sign up.  All of the details are laid out there. 

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! So glad you are getting into this.. I can't wait til the 4th to see who I got! :)

    I'm wondering if this is supposed to be a Secret Santa kind of thing, or if we can blab about who we got.. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. II'm thinking we'll have to know so we can get to tal to the person and find out stuff they like... That's what I'm hoping, anyway.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!