Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Quick Update - Also a Big Change to Pseudo-Names

Before I start, I need to announce a new change.  It will be very confusing - and I'm sorry - but I just need to do it.  For a while now, I've been using the pseudo-names Prairie Dawn, Grover, and Zoe for my kids.  With everything that has been going on, it seems that those names are a little too confusing - a lot of people think that those are my kids' real names.  That being the case, I'm changing the names I use when talking about my kids.  From now on, my oldest daughter will be Peanut, my son will be Butter, and my youngest daughter will be Jelly.  I figure that maybe no one will think that those are my kids' real names.  I'm sorry for the confusion.  From this point on, I will be using those names to describe them.  Grover will now be called Butter.

I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on how things went with the doctor today.  The counselor emailed me and told me that the doctor approved the request for residential treatment - yet the facility is full.  There is a 3-4 week hold on new applications. 

I don't really know what that means - except I will need to wait 3-4 weeks to find out anything else.  I'm not sure how I really feel about it.  Just waiting will be hard.  I worry about what Butter could accomplish in 3-4 weeks.  Things have been slowly escalating the past 3 weeks - who knows what could happen in another 3 weeks. 

I don't really have much more information, right now.  I will hopefully know more over the next week or so.  Please continue to keep us in your thoughts.  I want to thank everyone for the kind words and emails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!