Monday, November 15, 2010

Ssshhh, What's That??

I know it's only been 7 hours since I posted my last entry.  I have to stay in my routine, or I'll get all messed up. Right now, I'm listening to the hum of the house.  There's nothing more relaxing than being the only one awake, and having complete peace and quiet.  I'm ready for this week.  After the amazing weekend I had, I'm fully charged and rearing to take on whatever is thrown at me. 

Tomorrow is the final weigh-in for the Biggest Loser competition.  I'm not going to win.  I'm still on the fence about whether or not I'll even participate in the final weigh-in.  I know that I've gained a few pounds the past couple of weeks - so unless all of the other competitors lost absolutely nothing - I don't stand a chance.  This time last week, I was really disappointed in myself.  Not only was I disappointed that I basically let myself go - but because I let go of the chance of winning $150.  Lord knows, I need it right now.  This week, I'm still disappointed, just not as much.  I realized that I've been dealing with A LOT the past couple of weeks.  Not only the crazy of school and teaching...but the incidents with Butter has also really had me standing on the cliff of staying sane.  This weekend, I realized that not winning a weight loss competition is small fish compared to the whoopers I've been hooking lately.

Even though it's too late for the competition -  I really plan on getting some much needed exercise in this week.  I have a golden opportunity.  Jelly is staying at my mom's house until Wednesday.  Being that I'm going out of town on Wednesday, my awesome parents volunteered to keep Jelly at their house until then so that I can focus on getting everything ready - and so that my mom can make her way over here on Wednesday whenever she feels like.  I will admit, I'm already missing her.  It was weird last night being able to work on the couch without a single distraction...but I missed the late night snuggles.  I missed "momma, carry me to bed?"  I missed the 3 or 4 goodnight kisses before she finally decides to go to sleep.  OK - must move on.  What was I talking about?  Oh, getting the chance to exercise...

So, being that Jelly is at my mom's the next two days - I don't have to rush off from work to pick her up from daycare.  That means there's no excuses, no time restraints.  It will be me and my own stupidity if I don't take the chance to get out to the track.  My work-out clothes are ready and waiting to be used - might as well make them happy.  I'm sure I will feel even better, also.

Well, it's time for me to start getting ready for work.  Everyone have a great Monday. 

PNOTD:
"When the world seems dark, and you continue to hear the expression "there's light at the end of the tunnel" reach out and ask someone for a flashlight...it doesn't completely take away the darkness, but allows you enough light to see straight."
Till next time.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!