Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Bootcamp Week One Weigh-In Results

My first week of bootcamp is over, and I've got three sessions under my belt.  I was very anxious to see what my weight and measurements were this morning.  We were warned on Monday night that we might see a slight increase in our weight the first week or two, as our body was building muscle.  I was a little nervous about hearing that - because the last thing I want to do is put ON weight.

So, here are this week's results:

225lbs (no change)

Measurements:

Waist:  40 1/2" (-1/2")
Chest:  42" (-1")
Bicep:  15" (-1")
Thigh:  23 1/2" (-1/2")
Calf:  18" (-1")

So, I would rather have no change in my weight rather than more weight.  I am pretty happy with my measurements - an average loss of 1" is pretty good in a week, I think.

Keeping it short and sweet today.  Will have another session of bootcamp tonight to write about tomorrow.

Till next time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!