Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Today's the Day!! Pre-Bootcamp Weigh-In and Measurements

This is it - I'm down to just over 8 hours before my first bootcamp session.  I made sure I got plenty of sleep last night, and this morning I'm excited and ready.  I have school this afternoon, so hopefully that doesn't drain the energy out of my body - but I'm sure that the excitement I'm feeling will prevent that from happening. 

So, time to get down to business.  This morning, not only did I weigh myself, but I also decided to take some measurements.  I want to see the change in the inches I'm losing, as well as the weight that will be coming off.

Ok - so starting weight for bootcamp:

225lbs 

I lost the pound that I put on last week, but after the holiday and stuff I'm not too unhappy with the start weight.

Measurements:

Waist - 44"
Hips - 50 1/2" (ouch!!)
Bicep - 16"
Thigh - 28 1/2"
Calf - 19" (only 3" bigger than my bicep - ouch again!!)

It really is terrifying to see those numbers on the screen.  My 2 1/2 year old is 40" tall, which means that I'm actually bigger around than she is tall!! 

Here are my short-term goals:
Be smaller around than the height of my 2 year old
Lose 26lbs by August 1st (2 months)

Each week, I will add more goals that pertain to bootcamp - but until I know what I will be doing, there is no way for me to set any.

So, there you have it.  My starting information.  Tomorrow, you'll get to hear all about my first night at bootcamp.

Till next time.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!