Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Plan of Action for the Blog

So, I'm down to one day away from starting boot camp - and I couldn't be more excited.  I've gone back and forth between being nervous and excited, but after a lot of mental preparation - I think I'm finally ready. 

I have three weeks left of summer school, and then I get 6 weeks off before having to start the fall semester.  My goal is to lose at least 26lbs by the end of the summer, but if I could do that by the end of boot camp that would be AWESOME!!

So, here's what to expect going forward from me and the blog.  I won't lie, it's been really difficult coming up with new stuff to talk about every day.  Even though this is my personal blog to talk about my progress and feelings while trying to lose weight - I also want to incorporate helpful tips and support to others that are looking to do the same thing.  Lately, it feels all I've done is talk about myself without any real helpful insight into why.  There are days that I get up and sit in front of the computer for a long time trying to think about what to talk about.  Then, I start rambling - and that's not good reading.

My plan is that starting bootcamp will give me 3 days a week to blog about fitness tips and how I'm doing with that, 3 days I can blog about other stuff, and Wednesdays will be "weigh-in" day that will track my progress for the week.  So, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays I will blog about what I did in bootcamp and how you can apply it to your life.  The other days, I will try to mix things up with eating and my personal feelings. 

I really want to help motivate people and inspire them.  I can't really do that if all I do is ramble on about clothes that I bought or how I painted my fingernails..LOL  So, being that today is the first day of the month - it's a great time to start getting back on track with the blog. 

Happy reading!!

Till next time.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!