Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Weigh-In and Measurements Time

It's that time of the week again to see how well I've done. 

I wasn't very happy when I stepped on the scale this morning.  It must be stuck - cause once again my weight is 225lbs.  The postive is I didn't gain any weight....but after the compliments I have received this week I was sure that I would of lost a couple of pounds.  My instructor did warn me on Monday not to take the scale's number to heart and that again it would be possible to have gained a pound or two.  I didn't gain, so not gonna dwell...now it's time for the "physical" results - the inches!

This week's official results:

Weight:  225lbs (still no change)

Measurements:

Waist:  40 1/2" (no change)
Chest:  41" (-1")
Hips:  47" (-1" from first week, I didn't include this last week)
Bicep:  15" (no change)
Thigh:  23" (-1/2")
Calf:  17" (-1")

Quite an assortment this week.  No change to my waist or bicep but good drops in everything else.  I'm happy with that. 

I know that my injury is going to be a damper on the types of results that I was expecting.  It just means that I have to pick up my game in the cardio area - and work as hard as I can on everything that doesn't cause any strain to my abs.  The one area of the body that I really need to most work just has to be the one area that I have to avoid..geez. 

Oh well - here's to another week of doing what I can.  :)

Till next time ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!