Thursday, March 10, 2011

Quick Update - No More Personal Posts Here

After posting my dream story this morning....I felt a little disturbed.

Of course I was disturbed from the dream...but I also felt a little uncomfortable posting about it.

It wasn't so much of the sharing - that I don't mind at all.  It's the inner struggle I have every time I write a personal post here, on my weight loss blog.

So - I decided to completely restart the "other" blog I created a few weeks ago.

From this day forward, I will be keeping the topics of my posts here focused on my weight loss.

Will there be personal posts?  Sure.  If it has some relation to my weight loss.

For everything else - I will now be posting at my other blog:  Traveling My Mind.

I want to share personal stories.  I want to vent frustrations about school projects.  I want to share how my classroom experiences are going...the friends I'm making, the struggles I'm facing, the funny things that kids say.

I just don't think this blog is the right place to do it.

So, if you want to know what's going on in my life outside of my weight loss journey - come visit me on my other blog.


Photobucket
Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!