Friday, August 26, 2011

And So Now I Know

Holy Martian Balls.

I'm pretty sure a record was broken yesterday.

I'll admit it.  I actually cried when I opened up my browser last night and saw that 8 people had commented on the slop that was my blog post, yesterday.

I asked for, and I most definitely received.

The out pouring of love and support was overwhelming.....and I truly thank all of you for it.

Looking back now, I feel a little silly.  Also a little guilty.

Here I was feeling all sorry for myself - and asking for support....when I'm the world's worst at giving it out.

So, from the information I got from you all....and it's truly appreciated....was that I just need to keep doing what I'm doing - and quit whining about not getting support.  People are reading....and at the end of the day, I shouldn't be writing for others, I should be writing for myself.

I'm making a few promises to myself and all of you today....

From this day forward, I declare that I will no longer whine about the amount of comments I receive on my blog.  I will write about what I feel, whether it be weight loss, my life, or anything in between... but one topic at a time.  I also promise to spend my Saturday and Sunday mornings catching up on blogs and showing my love to other bloggers.  I won't do it to get return comments, I will do it because I want to - I love all of the blogs I read, and I will no longer lurk on the sidelines.

There you go....

I'm going to write about what ever pops in to my head....can't make any promises that it will be great material or anything - but I'll do what I can.

Alright, that's it for now.

Got a crazy day ahead of me....more on that later.

Till next time. ;)
Photobucket
Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes I read and don't comment. I never have anything to say other than the same comments and I don't want to make it seems I'm just pulling something out of thin air to write... because that's what I do sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I missed my big chance to de-lurk yesterday. Did want to say that I am reading and am enjoying - lack of comments has more to do with time than anything else, or whether or not I think I have anything worthwhile to say about the subject. I always feel kind of weird because I don't have a blog of my own so like who am I to comment? But I will now! This is a great blog as is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will let you whine "about not getting any support" if it's because you are doing it for yourself. ;o) Besides it's good to have a moan sometimes. Just occasionally when you read it back afterwards it prompts you to give yourself a slap and say don't be so silly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those little blurbs make the long ones that much better to read.. So keep ALL OF THEM coming.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your blog! I usually try to comment but this week was just a bad one for me. I am glad you got so much support and that you are going to keep on writing. I look forward to hearing about your teaching days and your new job. And love that you are also a fellow hubber! Write on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FORGIVE ME for taking so long to comment please. I've been reading but not commenting and I am finally doing it today. I enjoy reading whatever it is you are talking about. What I love about your blog is that it is so real. Everyday is not going to be perfect. you are going to have different feelings and emotions and you need to vent. And I'm here to read it, as are others. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!