Thursday, August 18, 2011

True Confessions Tuesday... on Thursday



Yeah - I realize that yesterday I said I wasn't going to do True Confessions this week.... but after thinking about it for a while, I'm ready to do it today.  So, here we go....

I confess that I'm so tired and sore this morning, I feel like I've been hit by a mach truck.  Part of it is from spending Tuesday painting my classroom, and part of it is from my bed.  For some reason I'm waking up with pinched nerves and soreness.  I need a new bed....or I'm being beaten up in the middle of the night by a ghost.  I wonder if I've ticked off a spirit somehow?  Always possible, I suppose.

I confess that I'm so ready for the next week and a half to be over with.  Yeah, I'm enjoying getting to know my job and the people I'll be working with - but I'm ready to be working with kids!!  Remind me I said this the week of August 29th when I'm on here whining about how crazy the kids are or how tired I am or how nervous I am by trying to teach 3 and 4 years olds.. m'kay?

I confess that going to workshops and being in professional development wipes me out.  I was on the verge of falling asleep yesterday, and after it was over I was so tired I felt like I'd been working out for 8 hours.  The information was good - but geez, it's so hard for me to sit in one spot for that long.  I swear, I fidgeted more in my seat yesterday than a little kid at church.

On the subject of working out.... I confess I haven't made any attempt to go running after work.  That has to do with the fact that I've been so sore from either working or sleeping.  Although my legs feel like I've ran a marathon.....again, it was the painting... you all know there's been no running.  Although, all this has made me realize how much of a good work-out I can get from painting... who'd of thunk'd it.

I confess that even though I've been trying harder to eat better since going back to work - I've somehow gained 3lbs. 

I confess that because I've gained 3lbs, I'm ticked off!!  I really haven't been over eating, so I'm not sure why I've gained the weight.... but I know that I'm not happy about it.

I confess that I'm still having some inner turmoil about my job.  I'm not waking up every morning as excited as I thought I'd be.  I know that probably has a lot to do with what I'm actually doing - or not doing - at this point.... but the more I hear about the strict limitations in regards to what I can and can't do with the kids....it makes me very nervous about how I'm going to feel once the kids start.

I confess that I can't believe nobody picked up on me posting yesterday as if it were Tuesday.  The first line of yesterday's post says "I know that Tuesday is usually when I do True Confessions Tuesday, but I can't pass up talking about my first day of being at my new job."  I must have been so out of it when I posted, I didn't even realize it.  I really need to get my days straight....and come on, guys, I need your help!!  Who else is going to proof read this stuff for me?

I confess that I'm not happy that my director doesn't want me to have a snake in the classroom.  After a discussion with her yesterday, I could tell that she's very against the idea.  I totally understand the common fear of snakes - but kids love them, and they are so educational.  It looks as though I'll end up having something furry.  I'm thinking maybe a rabbit.  I can think of a few educational situations for rabbits.... NOT THAT!! Get your minds out of the gutter, pervs!!

I confess that I am excited about going to work today to arrange my classroom.  This is the day I've really been waiting for, so maybe once today is over I'll feel a lot better about everything.

OK, I'm done with confessing today.... I really need to get my butt in gear and get ready for work.

Just one more day until the weekend!!!

Till next time . ;)
Photobucket
Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

1 comment:

Tell me what's on your mind - I love to hear from you!