- I am the world's worst at doing something I said I'll do....as in, "I'm going to take some time this weekend to plan out some blog ideas, get caught up on the blogs I've missed reading, and comment on those blogs".
Did I write any new material? Apparently not, because you're being forced to read about random thoughts that are popping in to my head this very second....and, well, we all know how dangerous this can become.
Deep Thought #1:
- A person without stress or heartache can never truly appreciate the good that they have in life.
Take me for example - oh you so knew this was coming. A year ago, I wrote often how I was a person that "didn't do stress". That was the biggest load of bologna I've ever written....and there has been pounds of heaping piles of bologna written on this blog. While I'm on the subject... I think the spelling of "bologna" is completely ridiculous. It's said Bull-o-ney....yet when I type it out, I want to say "bull-og-na". Ridiculous!!
This year, my world has been 90% stress, 10% everything else. The best part about it, though... is that all the stress has given me the opportunity to really take a step back and look at how good things are in life - and how good I have it, despite all of the crap.
I may have stressed about not finding a job - but I found one. Then an even better one. I could say that all the stress was for nothing.... but then I wouldn't appreciate the opportunity as much as I do this very second. The stress of gaining weight makes losing it much more exciting - I'm down 5lbs by the way. The stress I'm going through with one of my children is the worst.... but I know, in my heart, that I'm making the best decisions - and as tough as those decisions are, I can appreciate the benefits in the long run.
Random Piece of Crap #1:
- Why do women spend their teen lives trying to do whatever they can to look like someone else, and their adulthood trying to look like they did as a teenager??
Life Lesson #2:
- If you are a woman that claims to never suffer from PMS (like me), then I'm calling BS!! It happens - just ask those closest to you who love you enough (or are stupid enough) to tell you the truth. Oh, and make sure you ask two days before Aunt Flo is due for a visit to make it even more interesting!!
Then, I got up this morning and went into complete demonic, foul tongue, crazy woman mode because my family is coming over today - and my house isn't spotless. Peanut looked at me as if snakes were coming out of my hair, and fire was being spit from my tongue. Hubby got out of bed and said just two words "Get coffee". I then took a second to realize....Aunt Flo is due this week. Holy grape flavored rat balls. Light bulb went off, nuff said. Being wrong sucks big green toad tongue.
Deep Thought #2:
- Life is a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get
My family are a big box of my biggest weakness....chocolate. I can't get enough of them when they're around.... but I'm pretty sure they're going to kill me one day. I don't mean that literally, like they're going to actually murder me... I mean that I worry about them so much that they're going to give me a heart attack or something along those lines.
Random Crap #2:
- This is fun!! Just sitting here writing completely weird, ponderous thoughts. I've even made myself chuckle a little.....What the hell is happening to me?
I've always been told to not try and fix something that's not broken. I've always written my blog posts on the spur of the moment. Yeah, I know...there have been days when there has been some funky, gross build up on the creativity wheel... but it's no reason to completely take the wheel apart and start over. Did that sentence make any sense whatsoever?
Other stuff that falls into one of the categories, but I don't feel like typing out big explanations for them - and I'm sure you don't want to keep reading all day because I'm sure there are much better things you should be doing, or people around you making you do stuff because they haven't discovered the joy of spending all day reading blog posts....as much as I know you'd like to:
- You don't get credit for considering going for a run, and then running to the car to go out for the day.
- Spending the day with a close family member can really be a great stress reliever.
- When you play cards with your Hubby and oldest child, remember they are family - and the competitive edge can be dampened...just a little.
- Don't act like a spoiled school girl when you don't win a card game that you've played with your Hubby and oldest child....you're an adult, you're supposed to be setting an example
- If you're having trouble thinking of what to write a blog post about - just start typing all of the random thoughts that pop in to your head. Can't promise you'll end up with the high quality of pure genius I just created...hold your rude comments....but it at least gets a post out of the way.
Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter